Monday, July 11, 2016

Russian TOZ-35m 50 meter free pistol: Part III

Since my last post I've obtained a custom made 3-D printed grip for my TOZ from Andrew at Precision Target Pistol Grips. These start at only $120, which is pretty amazing, as non-custom wood grips will run you close to $400. Choosing wood-poly composite rather than plain plastic raises the price another $25, I think, and the full wrap-around grip is another uncharge. I think the whole package including shipping was around $205.

Like all grips these require a small amount of fine tuning- for mine it was a little bit of work with a rasp and a tiny amount of wood putty. which you can see in the wraparound, in the third photo.  They're very lightweight, which greatly improves the balance of the gun. I liked these so much I'm having Andrew make a set for my Daisy 777, too.















1 comment: